Worrying implications for vulnerable children
as emotional burnout in foster carers found at
very high levels, says new report.
Useful links for Therapeutic Parents
1. Jessica Kingsley Publishing releases four therapeutic parenting children's books by Sarah Naish and Rosie Jefferies from Inspire Training..
2. Rosie Jefferies talks to Community Care about how therapeutic parenting helped her...
3. Sarah Naish's article for Adoption UK..
4. Get Sarah Naish's book on therapeutic parenting here.. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Therapeutic-Parenting-Nutshell-Positives-Pitfalls/dp/1533592152/ref=sr_1_11?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1465154384&sr=1-11&keywords=therapeutic+parenting
5. Inspire Training deliver expert training for head teachers...http://www.punchline-gloucester.com/articles/aanews/headteacherswilllearnlessonsfromexpertsarahnaish
6. Inspire Training - What is Therapeutic Parenting? Free video tutorial.
Therapeutic Parenting Qualification
Inspire Training Group launches a new
Therapeutic Parenting qualification...
To find out more information please click here
Research in Compassion Fatigue
Ground breaking new research in to
Compassion fatigue in Fostering...
Funded by Fostering Attachments Ltd. umberella company of
Inspire Training Group, undertaken by the University of Bristol.
'No-one told us it would be like this: Compassion Fatigue and
Compassion Fatigue wide spread among foster carers
(press release issued) 22nd November 2016:
All documents © Fostering Attachments Ltd, 2016
To view the Executive Summary click here
You can view the Full Report by clicking on the link below
Sarah Naish talks about Therapeutic Parenting in a real life setting
Foster Carers and adopters usually trudge in to our training, feeling worn out, drained and rather like they would prefer to be spending this precious free time relaxing instead!
Page 1 of 2